List of participantsback to list
REDOX Recycling Technology
REDOX Recycling Technology is specialized in the supply, process technology, engineering and project management of sorting lines for solid waste. Sorting lines consist of various units like deposit hoppers, trommel screens, windshifters, stretch deck screens, star screens, overband magnets and sorting cabins. Emphasis is placed on REDOX’ sorting systems that can separate waste for municipal solid waste, construction and demolition waste as well as industrial waste.
back to list
Dutch supplier of solid waste sorting lines looks for end users, agents, partners
What we offer:
Redox Recycling Technology delivers complete tailor designed sorting lines for a large variety of waste streams, such as demolition waste, industrial waste, commercial waste, household waste, dry recyclables and compost. REDOX sorting lines produce reusable materials such as wood, metals, plastics, Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF), soil and aggregates. Additionally, REDOX offers a wide range of mobile and semi-mobile separation units.
What are we looking for:
REDOX is looking for:
- End users: interested in meeting potential end users of sorting / recycling technology
- Agents: interested in getting to know potential agents interested in representing (part of) the REDOX Recycling Technology program in France
- Complementary partners: REDOX would like to meet companies active in the waste business in France, not being direct competitors, in order to learn about the French market (e.g. waste collection companies)
- Technological cooperation, as offerer
- Commercial cooperation, as seller
Mr Peter Verstraaten