Catalysts and devices for photoelectrochemical treatment of wastewaters (TITANO)
What we offer:
The product is an electro-photo-TiO2-catalysed process used to remove from aqueous matrices both refractory organics and resistant microrganisms. Actually, in developed countries, great attention is given to specific pollutants that can, even in very low concentration in water and wastewater, have severe implications both on ecological and human health.
1. What is your area of expertise or know how? Materials for environment and energy applications.
2. What type of product or service is being offered? Materials and devices.
3. What can it be used for? Wastewater treatment.
4. What are the main advantages of your solutions over other solutions? Good performance in AOP.
The TITANO project (ID 13726167) is co-funded by Lombardy Region within the framework of the call for proposals for industrial research and experimental development projects in topical priority areas, so called Aree Tematiche Prioritarie, (ATP, 2009): New materials
What are we looking for:
We are looking for collaboration with EU industrial partners and resarch partners.
The product/service will be used for the treatment of wastewaters.
We are looking for customer (industry and academic).
- Pollution treatment
- ] Waste
- ] Water
- ] Sites and Soils
- Resource Optimization
- ] Recycling and exploiting materials
- ] Water re-use and saving
- Sustainable Development
- ] Eco-design and clean technologies
- ] Institution, Research, Finance, Training
- Research cooperation for funded EU Program
- Commercial cooperation, as seller