List of participantsback to list
CzechInvest- Investment and Business Development Agency
CzechInvest, the governmental agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, established in 1992. Our agency contributes to attracting foreign investment and developing companies (both foreign and domestic) which are active on the Czech market.
CzechInvest is exclusively authorized to file applications for investment incentives at the competent governing bodies.
CzechInvest also acts as an intermediary between the EU and enterprises in implementing structural funds in the Czech Republic.
Our mission is to be one-stop-shop for potential investors. It is our goal to provide you comprehensive information on the business and investment environment and investment opportunities in the Czech Republic.
1.assistance with tailor-made visits including business properties identification
2.consultancy of investment incentives and EU structural funds and other types of financing
3.search for potential suppliers/joint venture/acquisition partners
4.aftercare services for existing investors
All CzechInvest´s services are free of charge!
back to list
CzechInvest - Investment and Business Development Agency of the Czech Republic
What we offer:
What we can offer our unique know how in consulting your potential investment intention in the Czech Republic through a wide range of our free of charge services.
1. We are offering support in cooperation between Czech and foreign entities, whether these are companies, universities or research institutes.
2. Our agency offers assistance with finding suppliers and partners for joint ventures in the Czech Republic.
3. Cooperation within clusters as they are poles of excellence and technology platforms is supported can be offered, both in the phase of seeking out firms as well as in the establishment and development phase
What are we looking for:
The task for this event is to talk to companies which are interested to explore further information about the Czech Republic as a potential business location. We can offer a discussion about future cooperation possibilities. We are currently working together with different entities on the Czech market (incl. companies, R&D instututions, technology parks, chamber of commerce and other relevant trade assosiations and networks). We are open to small and medium size companies as well as large firms, universities, science-and-research institutes.
- Pollution treatment
- ] Air
- ] Noise and vibration
- ] Waste
- ] Water
- ] Sites and Soils
- Resource Optimization
- ] Recycling and exploiting materials
- ] Management of fluids and networks
- ] Water re-use and saving
- Energy and Climate Change
- ] Renewable energy
- ] Energy Performance
- Sustainable Development
- ] Eco-design and clean technologies
- ] Industrial risks
- ] Institution, Research, Finance, Training
- Research cooperation for funded EU Program
- Technological cooperation, as offerer
- Technological cooperation, as requestor
Ms Tereza Masna
Project Manager of Strategic Projects