New specific and innovative mobile unit for the treatment of work-site waters
What we offer:
A French SME has developed a new specific and innovative mobile unit for the treatment of work-site waters to treat industrial waters containing mineral particles :
- treatment of construction site water (drainage, washing,…) or seepage waters from tunnel boring sites;
- clarification of dredging water as well as any treatment of industrial waters containing mineral particles,
- mineral industry (quarries and sand pits),
- stone cutting industry,
- agro – food industry.
The French SME is looking for partners to implement this technical solution. It has proven expertise in design, manufacture and worldwide installation of liquid / solid separation plants for Mineral Industries and Underground works, Environment, such as treatment of polluted soils, or waste valorization.
This innovative mobile unit is made of two stackable modular units :
- one skid base with the settling tank and its overflow channel, and the clarified water tank with an oil separator
- one control bungalow, installed on the settling tank and containing the control and monitoring cabinet , the coagulant and flocculant preparation and dosing unit and the flocculation controller.
This unit can treat up to 75 m3/h of water containing maximum 2 t/h of suspended dry solids.
It may be sold or rented.
Innovations and advantages of the offer
- Modular unit, to ease transport and erection
- Requires no specific civil work or foundations,
- Easy access by stairs, gangways and galvanized gratings,
- Able to treat lower charges (less to 150 m3/h),
- Optimisation of the flocculant and coagulant consumption,
- Sludge pumping cycle monitored by PLC according to the consistency (information determined by the precise measurement of the scraper resisting torque),
- Possible telemaintenance,
- High quality components,
- Construction, assembly, pre-wiring and tests in the SME workshop.
Current and Potential Domain of Application
Industrials, chemical, pharmaceutical industries, iron and steel industries, public authorities, , public buildings and works sector…
What are we looking for:
partners to implement the solution
- Pollution treatment
- ] Waste
- ] Water
- ] Sites and Soils
- Resource Optimization
- ] Recycling and exploiting materials
- ] Water re-use and saving