What we offer:
At sites with renewable production of gas from biogas, sewage gas or landfill gas we offer an alternative to onsite power generation: purifying the gases to the quality of natural gas according to the alternating pressure adsorption process.
• short cycles, which means compact plant construction
• simple plant construction and extremely high operating availability
• long-lasting adsorbents and reliably rotating valves = low maintenance costs and high operating availability
• long operating period between maintenance measures
• high level of gas purity attainable (< 0.5% CO2)
• methane emissions at a minimum
• tried and tested technology with customer references
• purification capacity up to 700 m³/h product gas = biomethane
What are we looking for:
Biogas Plant Construction Companies and operators, Energy suppliers, landfill site operators, mine operators and public authorities with an interest in applying this technology.
Engineering offices, contractors, plant builders with complementary services for joint projects.
- Pollution treatment
- Resource Optimization
- ] Recycling and exploiting materials
- Energy and Climate Change
- Sustainable Development
- Technological cooperation, as offerer
- Commercial cooperation, as seller