Pollution biomonitoring services
What we offer:
The company's staff is composed of highly specialized biologists who have worked in the field of biomonitoring for more than 10 years.
Biomonitoring consists in the use of organisms, rather than instruments, to estimate the presence of pollutants in air, water and soil; it can be used for large scale monitoring studies for environmental impact assessment, to pin-point pollution hot-spots for further monitoring, to monitor pollution trends in space and time.
The main advantages of these techniques are the extremely low prices, compared to traditional instrumental monitoring, which allow for a high density of sampling sites at a fraction of the cost of high-tech instruments.
What are we looking for:
Biosphaera is looking to expand its market to new areas. We are thus searching for:
- new customers, in various industry sectors, that need to monitor their impact on the environment, or amongst environmental protection agencies that wish to increase the number of techniques at their disposal;
- partners, in and outside of Europe, to apply for funding and research grants to adapt the various biomonitoring techniques to new geographical areas.
- Pollution treatment
- ] Air
- ] Analysis - Measurement - Monitoring
- ] Water
- ] Sites and Soils
- Sustainable Development
- ] Implementing sustainable development
- ] Health and Environment
- Research cooperation for funded EU Program
- Commercial cooperation, as seller