HOW IT WORKS
In a few words...
- This online catalogue features international exhibitors, visitors, vendors, buyers and investors who will participate in Pollutec Horizons in Paris.
- Registered participants will be able to select and request unique individual business meetings with all of them.
- Meeting requests will be confirmed by both sides before being scheduled.
- Shortly before the event, each participant will receive his/her personalized meeting schedule.
- These 25' pre-scheduled meetings will take place in a dedicated place in the exhibition hall at Paris Nord Villepinte Expo, Pavilion #6, from Nov. 30th to Dec. 1st 2011.
Your participation in 3 Steps:
#1. Online registration and submission of profiles
Click on the link Registration. Registration is open until Nov. 21st, 2011
- Fill in a short profile to describe your organization, a cooperation profile to describe what you are offering or looking for and choose your assisting network (if applicable).
- You can add your availabilities for the meetings.
- Your user name is your e-mail address. Choose a password to enable access to your data.
- For each type of collaboration sought (e.g. technical cooperation agreement, joint venture, commercial alliance, etc) a new short profile can be submitted. Furthermore, each profile can be assigned to a different representative within your organization.
- All entries will be checked and validated before being included in the catalogue. Some fields are mandatory and all must be filled in in English.
- If information is missing or unclear we will contact you. Profiles which are incomplete, unclear or not relevant to the event will not be included in the catalogue until correction.
- Once registered you will receive an email to acknowledge your participation request and to invite you for payment.
- The access fee below will be asked to all companies. An invoice will be sent to the verified address mentioned in your profile.
- 100 €, in the case the Participant is established in European Union and subject to the intra-Community VAT.
- 119,60 € in the case the Participant is a french company or in the case the Participant isn't subject to the intra-Community VAT.
#2. Requesting meetings
- You will be invited by email to start booking your meetings with other registered participants. Deadline of this phase is November 22nd 2011.
- Select from the catalogue of cooperation profiles the partners with whom you wish to meet. A search facility by keyword will help you to identify relevant profiles.
- The requested partner will receive a notification of your interest. When he/she confirms his/her interest in meeting you, the meeting will be scheduled according to your availability.
- In your Matching Report you can find an overview of requested and confirmed meetings.
- Meeting requests which are confirmed by both sides are scheduled according to the participants' availability.
On Nov. 24th 2011, you will receive your personal meeting schedule (furthermore you can constantly check your meeting schedule online): information about the time, the number of the table and who you are going to meet.
#3. During the event
- 25 min. pre-scheduled meetings from Nov. 30th to Dec. 1st 2011.
- Paris Nord Villepinte expo, Pavilion #6, in a dedicated spot of the exhibition hall
- Assistance will be provided by the Enterprise Europe Network staff. You will be asked to fill in satisfactory questionnaires that will help us improve our services.
Optional UNIDO Event
Thanks to the collaboration with UNIDO, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, participants will get access to optional meetings with companies from Africa and South America looking for European technologies. Meetings with these companies will take place at Paris Nord Villepinte Expo on 30th November in the morning.
Please feel free to contact us for any question:
Pierre Arribe MSc. Eng. Michèle Cagnon
Enterprise Europe Network Enterprise Europe Network
Chamber of Commerce of Versailles Chamber of Commerce of Paris
21, avenue de Paris 2, rue Adolphe Jullien
78000 Versailles - FRANCE 75001 Paris - FRANCE
Direct: + 33 1 30 84 72 89 Direct: +33 1 55 65 73 13